Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Integral Assessment

I found by doing the integral assessment there are many areas of my interpersonal and psycho spiritual life. I have let a lot of relationships fall apart, that didn't need too. I have let a lot of my belief system start to falter to accommodate others in my life, to avoid confrontation or strife. I thought it was making things easier but all it has done is create internal conflict. I feel angry more, I have more sleep issues and I over all feel horrible. I having been feeling this way for a while but I think have been avoiding addressing the situation because I know there are going to people, that I love, get hurt the decisions I make to have the changes in my life that are going to ultimately make me happy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment