Monday, December 13, 2010

Subtle Mind Exercise

I like the subtle mind exercise more than the loving kindness exercise. I read through the instructions and found a quite spot. It took a little while for me to consciously control my thoughts. Once I totally focused on my breathing and decided that everything I had to do and needed to do could wait, I got very deep. I noticed that it was easier to shut out outside interruptions. When I was done with the exercise and I let the outside world in, it came rushing in with a vengeance. Everything I was controlling or blocking out bombarded me at once.
Spiritual wellness plays a huge part in all aspects of a person's life. When you are at peace with you life and understand yourself everything else just kind of flows. Spiritual wellness plays a big role in my life because there are a lot of things i can not control but by excepting them I am able to move past them.

No comments:

Post a Comment